Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mobinil USB modems in Egypt

With Mobinil USB Modem your Internet connection is in your pocket. You can enjoy fast web browsing and download speeds (up to 7.2 Mbps) on the move and wherever you go.

All you need to do is the following:
  1. Buy Mobinil USB Modem from any Mobinil Shop.
  2. Choose Prepaid Internet line or one of our Mobinil Internet Monthly Packages.
  3. Place the Prepaid Internet Line into the USB modem.
  4. Plug the USB modem in your laptop or your computer.
  5. Enjoy high speed internet everywhere you go.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this web site before but after looking at a few of the posts I realized it's new to me. Regardless, I'm definitely pleased I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!
    Feel free to surf my homepage my article

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their research states that company incubators offer communities with dramatically better results at less price than do other
    kind of public works task.

    ReplyDelete